By streamlining the procurement process, we can save you time, money and reduced overhead costs. Our systems contracting and commodity management program delivers savings especially designed to service the fluid power, lubrication and process equipment commodity groups.
We streamline the entire order process and even offer an Inventory Buy Back Program to minimize your inventory investment and maximize On-Time availability. On-line order entry means fast and accurate purchasing to help reduce the number of vendors and consolidate your deliveries.
Commodity management requirements normally consist of BWR providing a combination of the following functions:
• Consolidation of customer inventory and/or suppliers;
• Identification of items to buy for customer
• Order entry and/or review of purchase orders in customer’s purchasing system;
• Consigned Inventory
• Placement and expediting of orders
• Customer bin stocking
• Consolidated, scheduled BWR hand deliveries
• Identification and development of cost savings opportunities
• Consolidated and/or electronic billings and/or usage reports
• On-site field support and training
• 24-hour emergency service